Health and safety of my clients is essential
We are open!
We are open and are offering our full line of aesthetic services including all facial treatments.
Self-care is a very important part of our daily life. At SkinNtonic it is imperative that you feel safe during your appointment. Our protocols are in accordance with WDG Public Health safety measures. Below is a list of procedures which are in place to ensure your safety.
- All salon staff, customers and guests must wear face coverings.
- Social distancing measures are in place for clients and guests.
- Hand sanitizer is available and required upon arrival for all salon guests.
- Furniture, treatment rooms and tools are disinfected between clients.
- Hi-touch surfaces are being disinfected throughout the day.
- Acrylic barriers are in place at manicure table and reception desk.
- Appointments are booked 30 minutes apart and clients are never in the same treatment room at the same time (unless from the same household)
When you make your appointment:
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early for your scheduled appointment.
- You must wear a face covering at all times while in the Salon. If you are having a facial treatment, once in the treatment room, your aesthetician will let you know when you can remove your mask.
- Use the hand sanitizer available in the waiting area when you arrive, and when you leave.
- We ask that you minimize the number of items you bring with you. Currently no food or drinks are acceptable unless required for medical reasons.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text Irene at 519-942-754